The TAC PRO models are bridging the gap between self defense and competition use. Featuring a V8 ported barrel and a stainless steel frame, the PRO version of the TAC is focused towards maximum performance.
SAS II TAC PRO 5”
- Calibers: 9mm
- Barrel: 5” ramped, ported (V8)
- Guide rod type: Full length one piece.
- Installed recoil spring: 9mm - 11Lb
- Frame: SAS2 / stainless steel with picatinny rail dust cover.
- Grip: Full size module (FS)
- Black polymer grip.
- Slide: Stainless steel / Front & rear serrations / Weight reduction cuts /
- Capacity: 19 rounds
- Trigger type: Modular trigger system / Short curved trigger shoe.
- Trigger weight: 3.0 - 3.5 lbs.
- Safety: Ambidextrous extended levers.
- Sights: Suppressor height sights & optic ready system. (RMR footprint)
- Magwell: TAC aluminium magwell.
- Available colors: Black PVD.
- Weight: As shown (unloaded): 940g / 2lbs
*Optic shown in the picture but is not included with the gun.
- Fabric range bag.
- Magazines: 3.
- Owners manual.
- Safety flag.
- Bore brush kit: Nylon, Brass & steel.
- Guide rod takedown tool.
- Slide cover plate.