The TAC line is an unparalleled combat platform. Developed and tested in real world conditions by military and law enforcement personnel, it incorporates all the features that are required to give you an advantage over your adversary, keeping you in the fight.
SAS II TAC 4.25”
- Release date: Q2
- Calibers: 9mm
- Barrel: 4.25” ramped, bull barrel.
Guide rod type: Full length one piece.
Installed recoil spring: 9mm - 11Lb
- Frame: SAS2 / aluminium with picatinny rail dust cover.
- Grip: Full size module (FS)
Black polymer grip.
- Slide: Stainless steel / Front & rear serrations / Weight reduction cuts /
- Capacity: 18 rounds
- Trigger type: Modular trigger system / Short curved trigger shoe.
- Trigger weight: 3.0 - 3.5 lbs.
- Safety: Ambidextrous extended levers.
- Sights: Suppressor height sights & optic ready system. (RMR footprint)
- Magwell: TAC aluminium magwell.
- Available colors: Black (Black anodized frame & PVD slide).
- Weight: As shown (unloaded):
775g / 1.7lbs
*Optic shown in the picture but is not included with the gun.
- Fabric range bag.
- Magazines: 2.
- Owners manual.
- Safety flag.
- Bore brush kit: Nylon, Brass & steel.
- Guide rod takedown tool.
- Slide cover plate.
- Tools: Torx wrench T8 & T10.